Tuesday, February 3, 2009

TRICK

Koda Kumi's latest album - TRICK.. At first, I didn't intend to listen to it but somehow I managed to listen to the whole album..
This is No.1 album in Oricon daily charts, and I guess will be No.1 in Oricon weekly charts again..
The album title is TRICK and I felt that the name was quite simple when I knew it..
The song that I like the most is Your Love.. The melody is so nice..
Then follow by stay with me, Moon Crying, JUST THE WAY YOU ARE and Ai no Kotoba..
This album is worth listening..The side B, I guess, of the album.. I like the CD version more..How did I know Koda Kumi?
It's because of LAST ANGEL..
I like the song very much, it's so catchy; and the most important is it's featuring Tohoshinki..
The pv is so nice and it's my most favourite pv ever..

Jaejoong in the pvAnd papa rapping..

Koda Kumi and Tohoshinki; Avex rox!!

No comments: