Friday, February 20, 2009

Bling Bling

Ok.. Yesterday I woke up at 10:15 am because I had plans to go..
Then my sister asked me what did I do to the computer on the previous night..
The screen kept blinking and blinking.. Then had to call the computer shop with 'chotpalnyeon'ly..
He said either the monitor got problem or the ram got dust..
So my sister said she will try to clean it once she got back from college..
Then I also got ready to go to KTO..
I started my journey at 12 noon and arrived there about 1 pm..
The class will be started at 1:30 pm so I went to walk around there and also The Weld..
I went to the office at about 1:25 pm and I saw a girl was waiting there..
So just sat at a side..
Then at 1:30 pm, a Korean man together with a Korean lady came.. He said 'Annyeong' to everyone and said "Hi, nice to meet you" to me since I was new..
There was about 6 people attended the class including me.. It was a pop song class..
So firstly, we watch Se7en's Lalala mv, then Dangshineun.. naneun babo imnida and Sarang ingayo.. And sing together..
The teacher also sang You are born to be loved.. This song was actually a church song but it has a deep meanings.. Thus, all Korean know this song from kids to haraboji and halmoni..
Then the class ended at 2:45 pm.. I think I'll be going again next week..
I went back home and it took me an hour again..
Had a nap and when I woke up, my sister was cleaning the rams..
But the screen also kept bling bling..
So called one my mother's friends to come over to check..
He came just now; while I was all ready, he hadn't come but he came when I was quite "messy"..
The screen didn't bling bling so he said had to wait until it became more serious..
My pc is 'very good' when there is computer man coming to my house to check it..
Hope it won't bling bling anymore..

No comments: