Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day - A Date With Phoebe

Today is my first time celebrate Valentine's Day in KTO..
My sister listened to MyFm and got to know that there is Phoebe's fan meeting in KTO so she had sms-ed like 70++ times in order to get selected..
Just informed to attend the fanmeeting two days ago so she brought me because she could bring another person..
So we reached there at 12.10 pm and they just opened the door..
We were the first one to arrive there..
Then went inside and looked around.. Got so many things related to Korea such as dolls, accsesories and popular dramas posters; Dae Jang Geum, Winter Sonata, Taegukgi and Lee Byung Hun's movie..
Then they played songs and the first song was 'Chong majeun geotchorum'!! Got so many hit songs now like Nae moriga nappaseo (my favourite song at the moment), U R Man, Strong Baby, Bergeun Noeul, Ipsureul jugo and much much more.. So I didn't really feel bored while waiting for the event to start..
Phoebe was quite punctual.. She arrived on time and I was like couldn't believe that she was in front of me.. She is more pretty in person!!
The event began at about 1:30 pm with Phoebe's experince in Korea.. She did show us her pictures taken in Korea and it was exclusive for only us..
Then was learing-to-make-Kimchi lesson.. The teacher is one of the most experinced chefs (perhaps chef) here and she taught us how to make Kimchi but the ingredients are so many..
After that, we got to make Kimchi and the best three Kimchi will be awarded..
Luckily, the Kimchi that my sister and I made won the first prize!! Phoebe's won the third prize..
Then, the teacher taught us how to make Bulgogi; we didn't eat it because it was beef..
And a 'tea-time' having Kimchi made by the teacher..
The Kimchi is the most delicious Kimchi that I had ever eaten..
After that, there were two competitions; mutual skiing and Hanbok wearing..
We didn't play the ski because don't really know how to play it..
Just wore the Hanbok and it was the first time for me to wear Hanbok..
Unfortunately, we weren't selected the best dresser..
And I was the only one who tried the jacket..
The last event was the group photo session..
Then had a little conversation with Phoebe before we left.. She is so friendly and nice!!
When I first arrived..
Phoebe talking about her trip in Korea..Me with the Kimchi..Receiving the prize..With Phoebe..While wearing the Hanbok..After completed wearing..My sister and I wearing the Hanbok.. Posing..Wearing the jacket..I kinda like this picture.. Posing again..
With Phoebe again.. The group photo..

No comments: