Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Anything Part Three

So I've been really busy starting on the 6th February..
My story begins at 6/02 (my papa's big day!!)..
Made up a plan at about 3am then woke up at 10 am..
I thought to discuss with my sister whether should I buy an external hard disk or not..
And because I was only woke up late 30 minutes, she had gone to college..
I only heard she said, "Ah po, I'm going to college!!", then booooommmm..
Thus, I decided to buy it at Low Yat and called SS but unfortunately, she had something to do..
I need to buy it so I tried to sms Keat.. At first, I hesitated to ask him because I didn't know whether if he's working or not but luckily, he was off on that day or I will go by myself..
Then met up at LRT station and went there..
I had buy the hard disk slightly more expensive..
Then came back home after loitering around TS, SW and LY but it didn't function..
I had to wait for my sister to come back so she could sent me there with my mother..
And somehow, my pc was brought to AP instead to fix my burner..
I was really 'min mang' to go there..
The next day, went to buy a phone which had been discussed by us earlier.. hehe..
Met my aunties and uncle on Sunday at Pizza Hut..
Then, on Monday went to my Yi Suk's house..
Wanted to vomit while on the way back and therefore, took a nap when reached home..
I actually didn't do much things yesterday but just lazy to update.. =)
I like to use the title "Anything", just like "Anycall", "Anyband" and "Anybody".. hehe..
Just when I couldn't think what to give the title, I'd just name it as Anything and it is Part Three now..

No comments: