Monday, February 23, 2009

The 3rd Asia Tour Concert - MIROTIC in Seoul

The 3rd Asia Tour Concert - MIROTIC finally has ended in Seoul today.. So their next station will be in Taiwan, China, Thailand and MALAYSIA!! I don't know whether it's true that they will held a concert in Kuala Lumpur or not, but from the source I got, it's quite reliable.. Thus, I'm planning to go; definately.. They didn't perform Afterglow, such a disappoinment but I do hope to watch the full concert..
Jaejoong did perform a rock song for his solo performance.. I don't really like the style.. Papa composed Checkmate and performed it for the first time..Yoochun sang Love by Love a.k.a Sarang Annyeong Sarang.. An accousitc version of it.. I've heard the fancam but it sounded hmm.. Need to wait for the DVD version..
And it feels like..
Junsu also composed Xiahtic.. Why Key in the rapping part?! haha..
Changmin performed a really high note song..

No comments: