Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Boys Over Flowers

Last night, I finally watched Boys Over Flowers episode 1.. It should have been aired earlier since Worlds Within had finished like three weeks ago.. I just watch the first episode because I want to know how interesting the drama is and this had caused me to wake up late today since I watched it during the 2:30 slot until 4:30 am.. For me, it was a little bit Princess-Hours-alike.. I think there are some similarities of this drama with Princess Hours.. What are the similarities? Firstly, the heroin, Jandi is come from an average family living together with her parents and her younger brother.. That is common but did they use back Shin Chae Kyung's mother again? Then I don't know what's the great about Shin Hwa's High School except it's only for the rich kids as mentioned in the drama.. And when Jandi had suddenly became the Wonder Girl of the day by saving a guy from suicide because had been given red card by F4 and was offered a scholarship in Shin Hwa's High School, her family and her reaction were quite same to Shin Chae Kyung and her family when the Royal family came to propose Chae Kyung.. And Jandi scolded Junpyo at first was also similar to Chae Kyung when she scolded Hwang Taeja, Lee Shin for dirtying his shoes; it was just their imagination.. And before I forget, the spoiled rich girls in Shin Hwa High who bullied Jandi for critising F4 acted like just spoiled girls; not the rich one.. Who did I find can protray as a real spoiled rich girl? It was Elise Sung by Linda Chung.. She's much better.. hehe.. But I think this drama is quite fun; just that I couldn't watch the whole drama on KBS World.. So, I probably plan to buy the DVD after I come back..
Geum Jandi by Koo Hye SunYoon Ji Hoo by Kim Hyun Joong the leader of SS501So Yi Jung by Kim BumGoo Junpyo by Lee Min Ho; I think he would look much nicer without the curly hair..Song Woo Bin by Kim JoonF4; before and after.. hehe..
Shin Chae Kyung? No no no no no.. It's Geum Jandi!
Just like Lee Yul at airport..

And the real 꽃보다 남자 is..

Kim Bum!! I think the title suited him the most..

And what made me attracted to this drama the most is.. The ending theme; 내 머리가 나빠서 by SS501; Youngsaeng, Kyujong and Hyungjun!!

No comments: