Saturday, January 31, 2009

Worlds Within

Just finished watching this drama six days ago..
I just wanted to write about this drama but I was lazy and busy..
I wouldn't have to stay up until 4am every Monday and Tuesday in order to watch the repeat at 2:30am..
So now only I write about my thoughts..
This was actually a quite good drama but sometimes I've got to think about the meanings..
I've learnt much about 'the principle of life' through this drama..
The only not good was the poor ratings in Korea..
It is much more better than You Are My Destiny which had so high ratings but the story just procastinate so it could be extended..
Of course the attraction in Worlds Within are Song Hye Gyo and Hyun Bin, and I watched it because of these two people.. May feel a little bit bored at first when watching the extended casts..
But I missed the episode 15!! It aired on the first day of Chinese New Year and I was so exhausted so I just went to sleep and the repeat on Sunday was shown earlier... Geez..
Overall, I enjoyed watching this drama..
Song Hye Gyo; Junyeong
Hyun Bin; Jio
I think this hairstyle doesn't suit him.. sorry..
Fin..

No comments: