Thursday, January 8, 2009

Two Days, One Night


MC Mong~Lee Suguen~Kang Hodong~Eun Jiwon~Kim C~Lee Seunggi
Okay, as I said yesterday, I will try to write about 2 Days, 1 Night a.k.a 1박2일..
Actually, I didn't watch this show earlier this year.. Well, maybe because I didn't know the emcees..
I've heard Lee Seunggi and MC Mong in Music Bank but yeah, didn't really like their songs..
Then, I started to watch 1박2일 a little bit latter of 2008 and I remember my sister asked me,
"You're watching 1박2일?!"..
It is very interesting and funny, then I started to watch it after SPM..
So watch it every Wednesday at 11:20 pm.. =)

My favourite mc are:
이승기
He actually look more handsome on screen than on picture.. He's the 막내 in 1박2일.. He's born in '87.. So young and I was quite shocked to find out that he's that young.. He calls all the other emcees, 형.. The most funny episode of him was when he's being purposely left in Nokdo and he went to Oeyeondo by himself..
MC 뭉
At first, I thought he was 30++.. Maybe because of his look in "Circus", so I always thought he was 30++ but I was so shocked to find out that he's '79.. Not yet 30!! Haha.. He's hillarious too..

No comments: