Monday, January 5, 2009

Favourite Songs (non DBSK)

Well these songs are from the latter of 2008 until now..
ps: Blogspot had somehting wrong just now and I have to re-do this.. haish..

1. Kim Jong Kook - 어제보다 오늘 더
Actually I've listened to his songs, Saying I Love You in 2006 because Yoon Eun Hye was in the music video but I didn't know who was him back then.. And I also had watched him in X-Man playing "Danyunhaji" with Junsu if I'm not mistaken.. He entered the army in 2006 and was released in 2008.. I knew him through Entertainment Weekly's Guerilla Interview.. Then I got to know this song, 어제보다 오늘 더 (More Than Yesterday) through Happy Together.. This song is very nice and it quickly climbed into my Top 10 chart.. hehe..
2. Kangta - Eternity
I knew him through Loveholic.. He's such a talented singer and actor.. He really can sing in live.. I've listened to his live performance song, and it sounded really like CD quality except there were fans screaming.. He didn't lip-synched and I'm impressed by his talent.. This song is very nice, his vocals match with the melody..
3. Wonder Girls - Nobody
The most popular girls group in Korea now.. Although they are not very good at singing, but their songs are such a big hit like Tell Me, So Hot and Nobody.. Moreover, I always listen to this song or people copying their Nobody dance steps in variety shows shown in KBS World.. I'm impressed by their popularity, I watch people imitating the Nobody dance almost everyday on tv.. They won a Daesung 대상 less than two years.. Chagmin hyung also did this dance in one of the awards.. Thanks to the fancam..
4. Kangta - Reminiscene
Another track from Eternity's mini album by 강타 선배님.. I like this song very much especially the chorus..
5. BoA - Eat You Up
I've known BoA for a very long time, since 2003.. Atlantis Princess is my most favourite song by her.. But her others songs didn't really appeal to me altough all her Japanese albums are No.1 album in the Oricon chart.. Eat You Up is her America's debut song and the song is very catchy..
6. SS501 - U R Man
Another group that I've always heard the name before but didn't know who are them.. Actually I've watched ss501 in a variety show earlier this year through KBS but still didn't know them.. It is supposed to be a 5-member group but the other two are busy with their schedules now, so these three members release a mini album.. I've watched their performance in KBS Music Bank and also their music video.. This song is okay but my sister says that the chorus part is like 'some praying songs'.. hehe..
7. Brown Eyed Girls - 어쩌다
I knew this song was very popular in October/November because it had compete several times with Mirotic to be no.1 but I didn't bother to listen to it.. It's actually another catchy song..
8. Son Dam Bi - 미쳤어
I've watched her performance of 미쳤어 since her comback through KBS Music Bank.. I didn't really listen to this song at that time but the lyrics are quite funny like "내가 미쳤어, 정말 미쳤어" and "dondondon donna".. 1박2일 keeps playing this song when want to say someone's crazy.. The part when Lee Seunggi 형 being left by the other members in Nokdo was so funny especially when this song was playing, indirectly saying him to be crazy..
9. Big Bang - 하루 하루
Big Bang is the most popular group in Korea after Dong Bang Shin Ki ventured into Japanese Music Industry for 1 year and 7 months.. I kept watching their mv during August/September on tv and this song is actually quite ok..
10. Brown Eyed Girls - My Style (Hidden Track)
I actually listened to this song through a fanmade video of Kangta 선배님 but I knew the song title because I've watched them performing in Music Bank.. The song is nice with its melody..

No comments: