Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just Follow Him

Now watching Just Follow Him on 8tv..
Starred by Fann Wong and Gurmit Singh..
Gurmit Singh can speak fluent Mandarin..
And 'Fang Lai Fang' is one of my most favourite Singaporean actress..
I like calling her 'Fang Lai Fang' although her name is 'Fang Wen Fang'.. haha..
It is a comedy movie..
I've invited half of my ex-classmates to my house two days ago..
Some replied me saying will come or will be consider about it and some didn't reply..
The one who promised suddenly sms-ed me saying that they couldn't make it because they had got something to do.. I'm okay but imagine what did I feel when I received smses from eight people saying that they couldn't make it with the 'open speech', "Sorry,.."
I set it at eleven so I had got to get ready two hours earlier..
At last, Nages, Syuhada, Farahana and Fadzilah who came.. Thank youuu for coming..
Then Nages started talking about her experience in PLKN..
The conclusion is it is very interesting..
After that, Kenny said he will be coming later but both Syuhada and Farahana had to go at two..
He arrived after two so both of them had gone back..
Then, chat, eat and watch tv..
At night, order the don'tknowwhattosay pizza..
Felt asleep around 6:30 pm and woke up at 8.15 pm..
It happens every year that my angpow income is the least on the second day of Chinese new year..

Forgot to take picture with Kenny..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poon! mus ni :) how are you? dah lama tak sembang dgn awak. :) saya nak minta maaf sebanarnya. saya nak sgt kerumah awak haritu. tapi saya dah kerja. saya takda masa. saya kerja jadi PA ayah saya. jadi weekend je free. tapi tu pun kalau takda event, kalau ada event, saya busy juga :( awak macam mana?