Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Tiring Day

Last night, I slept at 4 am because I watched Worlds Within..
For me, this is actually a quite nice drama and worth watching..
But I don't know why it gained such a low ratings in Korea especially this is Song Hye Gyo and Hyun Bin's comeback drama.. It's actually better than coughyouaremydestinycough.. Will comment to this drama later when I have finished watching it..
Today, I woke up at 10 am.. I accompanied my mother to take something in KL..
After that, we came back home because I was not feeling well but I still had some pending jobs to do for my mother..
Suddenly my mother said that she had rashes on her skin.. Actually she had fever on and off since few days ago..
Then my grandmother and I asked her to have a check-up at hospital..
We went there by taxi but need to walk quite far before we got a taxi..
She was later then admitted and I helped her to do the "signing procedures"..
After my mother had done and went to her ward, I went to AP to buy some things for her..
On my way, I saw bubble and aleena.. They are at rest..
After that, my sister came after taking her exams..
We left after I being more than four hours there..
Then went to buy some dinner..
We reached home at 7:45 pm and had our meals..
I took a nap at 8:30pm until now..
It's such a quite tiring day actually..

My new year hopes are..
1) Good health
2) Good wealth
3) Study smartly

No comments: