Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm 18!!

Today I'm officially 18 years old!!
Firstly, Syereen was the first one to wish me a "Happy Birthday" at 00.07 am..
Habibah who topped the chart to be the first who wished me last year was out of the chart this year.. Well, she's in overseas right now..
I woke up at 8 am this morning and suddenly received a birthday greetings from Keat..
Then I checked back my phone, actually there were two more unread smses..
I will list down the one who wished me later.. Thank youuu very very much.. I'd really appreciated it..
After that, went to Education fair at noon and attended a two-hour seminar there..
Had lunch at a 'Penang restaurant'.. I ate Nasi Lemak ayam and a 'pulut hitam'..
Then later went to Jusco again for a walk..
Maybe I was too tired and headache..
I'd always hope something special for my 18th birthday all this time..
Well, maybe because everyone is saying the 18th birthday and the 21st birthday are the greatest.. I would never let the same incident happen again on my 21st birthday.. Hopefully..
So I really didn't have the mood to choose a birthday cake..
The cake that I chose is really the simplest cake ever..
I just want everything to be simple special suddenly..
My birthday wishes are as normal; best health, best wealth and study smartly..
And also to meet Dong Bang Shin Ki in person!!
Thank youuu pals one more time for wishing me.. (thru sms)
1. Syereen
2. Yani
3. Ain
4. Nages
(really thanks to Ain and Nages because although both of you are in PLKN right now, but you still remember my birthday)
5. Keat
6. Alia
7. Amira
8. Kenny
9. Wani S
10. Aisha
11. Syakiri
12. Fariha
The one who wished me thru friendster/myspace
1. Arif
2. Shuhadah
3.Adibah
4.Farah Belle
5.Steph
6.Asykal
Online friends
1. Reych noona a.k.a Mrs Jung Yoomi (TVfXQForever)
2. midoritenma (SayangDBSK, although I'm not active there and we didn't know each other, but thanks..)
3.may (TVfXQForever)
4.jinggg noona (TVfXQForever)
5.winks (TVfXQForever)
6.leak noona (TVfXQForever)
7. dahee noona (TVfXQForever)
8. msztran (in-complete)
9. angie (in-complete)
10. Gissi_Weezy (in-complete)
11. yuki (in-complete)
12. miki (in-complete)
13. ah_sal (in-complete)
14. ilikepho (in-complete)
And Syakiri's the funniest..
While I'm updating here now, suddenly he sms-ed and said,
"Abis ni sape?"
"Syakiri, awk salah no eh?"
"Silap apa? Ni poon ke sape?"
"Ni poon la.. Habis tadi knp awk kata abis ni sape?"
"Then nape no maxis td reply blk kata 'slh nombor'?"
Well, actually I never use the 012 anymore..
"So don't call me no more", using that number.. hehe..

No comments: