Saturday, June 21, 2008

Unstoppable Wedding

As I said in my previous post, KBS World has finished broadcasting Motmarineun Kyorhun aka Unstoppable Wedding yesterday.
Yesterday was report card day. I took my report card and my sister brought me home about 9am.
Then I ate my breakfast and online until about 3:15 pm.
Went to tuition at 4 pm and an hour later, I came back home because I was tired and felt a little bit dizzy besides feeling hungry..
I took a nap for an hour.
After that, my sister came back home with mother and we watched Motmarineun Kyorhun last episode which my sister had recorded it earlier since she was going out as well..
The last episode was so funny but I want it to be longer..
Gibaek suggested to go to honeymoon with his wife, Miho to Phuket.
Then, Miho suggested Shim Malnyeom (her mother-in-law) and Gibaek agreed to bring Miho's father too..
More people were joining the trip after that. Miho was happy but not Gibaek since he planned for a honeymoon baby..
At last, all of them got onto the plane and Gibaek was late because Miho had forgotten to wake him up. He thought to take the next flight but unfortunately, his passport was with his second brother, Ibaek.. So, he missed the trip and that's the end..
During the Unstoppable Minute section, Ibaek saw a lady which look exactly as Sujeong..
And then, that's the end of the sitcom..
I really hope that they will continue this sitcom..

No comments: