Saturday, June 14, 2008

Likable Or Not

Yesterday, KBS World has finished broadcasting Likable Or Not.
Actually, this drama has been finished broadcasting a month ago in Korea..
I just started to watch this drama about a month ago..
It's a quite intresting drama except it is a very, very long drama..
I just watched a bit last year when Astro started to have KBS World channel..
But then, I didn't watch it always because my family watched Singaporean dramas..
About the ending, it was a happy ending..
Danpung and Baekho's mother, both got pregnant..
It was so funny because Baekho's mother got pregnant with his wife..
And Seonjae became good person and SuA was back from Paris and they ended up together..
At first, I like this drama because of the themesong..
Then, I like it because it's an intresting drama..
And I've got to know Kim Ji Suk (Baekho).. Han JiHye (Danpung), on the other hand, I've known her since earlier last year..
Anyway, Kim Jisuk hyung and Han JiHye noona, Figthing!!

No comments: