Friday, June 13, 2008

Random Questions

1.WHATS YOUR PROFILE SONG AND WHY?
My Destiny by Tohoshinki because I like the melody so much.. After My Destiny finishes playing, my profile song will be Purple Line, On & On and Last Angel by Tohoshinki too.. A huge fan of Tohoshinki!!

2.DO YOU HAVE A JOB?
A full-time student..

3.FIRST NAME?
Poon..

4.DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?
My idols.. So many like Tohoshinki, Lam Fung, Charmaine Sheh and so on..

5.LIED IN THE LAST 24 HRS?
Yup but I couldn't remember.. Mostly I was making cold jokes.. haha..

6.DO YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT?
Last time but not now..

7.WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU WENT TO?
School..

8.WHAT ARE YOU EATING?
Just now I had chicken for lunch..

9.WHO MAKES YOU MAD?
People who annoy me or make me feel annoyed..

10.WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Haven't decide yet..

11.WHAT'S YOUR NAME?
Poon Yau Sheng a.k.a Pan Yoosung

12.WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR HAIR?
Black..

13.DO YOU HAVE A FRIEND OF THE OPPOSITE SEX YOU CAN TALK TO?
Not really..

14.DO YOU HAVE ANY SIBLINGS?
Yes..

15.DO YOU LIKE CHOCOLATES?
Dangyunhaji!!

16.WHAT FUN THING THAT YOU WILL DO THIS WEEKEND?
Online? That's the fun thing that I will do..

17.DID YOU DO ANYTHING TODAY?
Studied at school..

18.ARE YOU HAPPY?
So-so..

19.WHO IS SITTING TO YOUR LEFT, RIGHT NOW?
Nobody..

20.WHERE IS YOUR DAD RIGHT NOW?
Seriously, I don't know..
Let me change the question to 'Where is Tohoshinki right now?' =D

21.DO YOU HAVE ANY KIDS?
I'm still 17..

22.WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON TO MISS CALL/CALL YOU?
I couldn't remember..

No comments: