Monday, June 9, 2008

TVXQ's New Photobook

Today is the first day of school after two weeks holidays..
And I've finally finished my Malay homework after procastinating for a month..
The homework just getting much before the mid-term and before school holidays..
I took a nap from 3.30 pm until 4.20 pm..
Then I watched Motmarineun Kyohun a.k.a Unstoppable Wedding..
I starting to like this comedy but too bad, I couldn't watch it on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday because I've got to attend tuition classes.. And this comedy is going to end soon..
Then at 5pm, I started to do the BM homeworks and managed to finish it by 6pm..
And I online from 6pm until 7.30 pm..
Then I watch Likable Or Not and this drama is going to end too..
TVXQ is going to release their 23rd single in July and a photobook which they took in US..
I've seen some of the pictures and they are very nice..
Hope I can buy it..

No comments: