Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy 22th Birthday, Micky Yoochun!

Today is my hyung, Micky Yoochun's birthday!!
As I have said in my previous post, I will buy a cake to celebrate it..
Just after my tuition, I asked my mother to stop by King's..
At first, I only wanted to buy a slice of Cappucino cake which I wanted to try..
But they didn't sell it for today..
Most of the cakes, which in slice, I've already tried before..
Then I started to look for something new..
And the most craziest thing that I ever do is to buy a Chocolate coating bar!!
This is really beyond my expectation..
Then, I cut the cake and took some pictures when I have reached home..
I really, really didn't dream to buy such a big cake to celebrate Yoochun hyung's birthday..



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know his B-day already passed and I already wished him a happy B-day, BUT I'll do it anyway x3

HAPPY B-DAY YOOCHUNNIE-nii-chan!

that's a cute cake =3

Unknown said...

아이고 귀여운놈 이런적도 있었구나..ㅋㅋ