Thursday, June 12, 2008

Five In The Black

Now I would like to write what had happened yesterday..
I didn't online these two days because my connection was down and hopefully it will be okay soon..
Yesterday, my class finished at 1.50pm which was 40 minutes earlier than usual because my teacher had to attend a meeting..
Then I walked back home and when I've reached home, my sister was about going to Ampang Point because she was going to change the webcam..
I decided to follow her and walked there..
And then, we exchanged the webcam for a dvd burner..
And yes, I've always wanted a dvd burner.. If we were not going to exchange the webcam, maybe I would buy it later..
Then, we went to another shop to buy another webcam because that shop didn't have that one..
And reached home about 3.15pm and then took a nap and watched Motmarineun Kyorhun before going to tuition..
We went to Ampang Point again to ask them to install the dvd burner..
And I've burnt the Five In The Black Concert into dvd but it took me for two hours!
Today, after school I went to library because today I'm on duty..
While I was doing my duty, suddenly Syereen came back and said Habibah wants to see me..
Wonder what took her to come here..
Then we went to have a drink and after that came back home..
I missed Motmarineun Kyorhun today and right now I'm watching Likable or Not..
And got lots of Sejarah homeworks to do..

No comments: