Monday, May 19, 2008

Wesak Day

Today is Wesak Day..
Actually I had to go to school for physics class but my mother asked me to go to the temple..
Waked me up as early as 9 something and I had set my alarm at 10..
Then go to temple at about 11 and at noon go to KLCC..
As usual, I'll go to Tower Records if I go to KLCC..
Saw a notice saying that Malaysia's Cassiopeia will be celebrating a birthday party for my hyung, Micky Yoochun! The event will be held at Saloma Bistro, June 7th and each member will have to pay RM 50 if going.. Actually, I already knew that Micky Yoochun will not be coming but I told my sister that Yoochun will be coming..
Then, the shop assistant who also at there at the moment told my sister that Micky Yoochun will not be coming, maybe just a video from him because he also thought that Micky Yoochun will come..
And then, my sister and I decided to walk to Pavillion but we went to PC Fair instead..
Just walk around and donated RM 1 for the victims in China (I'm still a student so can't donate much)..
After that, walk around KLCC and saw a nice shirt but didn't end up buying it..
I just slept straightaway when I reached home and then watch The Silver Chamber of Sorrows until epidose 13..

No comments: