Saturday, May 17, 2008

The One

Hi..
This is my new blog after wretch and livejournal..
Hope this blog is the one..
But still, I will update at my wretch blog..
I've just finished my mid-term exam yesterday!
After two weeks of hard-working, finally can rest for a while until school holiday is over..
And yesterday, Add Maths was the second last paper..
Most of us still didn't know whether should write using pen or pencil..
At first, I used pen after Arif and Amirah said that maybe the teacher will scold and it must be written in pen..
Then they decided to use pencil..
After doing two questions, then I used back pencil..
My feelings after the test finished was just like when Changmin hyung knew Han Ga-in was going to marry.. hehe..
Here's my other two blogs,
www.wretch.cc/blog/yoosung
http://yoosung.livejournal.com/

No comments: