Tuesday, May 27, 2008

One Day Walk

Today, my extra classes at school had started..
My first subject was supposed to be English which will start from 8 am to 9 am..
I woke up at 7.15 am and arrived school about 7.50 am..
Then, waited for the teacher to come while listening to the songs in my phone..
The teacher didn't come so I just waited for more than an hour for nothing..
Then at 9.30 am, we went for History class at the media room..
Studied the whole chapter 4 and the class finished at 11 am..
And I walked straight-away to the bus stop..
Waited for the bus about 15 minutes and went to KLCC by myself..
And then, I walked to Pavilion from KLCC..
Pavilion is not too far away from KLCC..
Then, of course I'll visit the Speedy shop..
There have all the 5 Trick singles available and Purple Line..
Besides that, there also have LAST ANGEL single and Koda Kumi's Kingdom album..
After that, walked back to KLCC and went to walked around Kinokuniya..
Then, I walked to Avenue-K and waited for the bus to come..
What I can say is I met two 'irresponsible or crazy' bus drivers today..
Lazy to mention it..
Then, I went to Ampang Point and just wandering around..
Arrived home at 2pm and went to tuition at 4.35 pm..

No comments: