Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Silver Chamber of Sorrows

Yesterday, I just started to watch The Silver Chamber of Sorrows, which is a new tvb drama that is still airing in Hong Kong and Astro On Demand..
At first, I don't really want to watch it because most of the main characters are veteran characters like Nancy Sit, Paul Chun and Christine Ng..
The young characters include Shirley Yeung and Jack Wu..
This is a 21-episode drama..
It's okay when I start to watch it and now I'm up to episode 7..
And this is my first ancient online drama that I watch..
Tomorrow will be airing Forensic Heroes 2!
Actually, I prefer Forensic Heroes 2 more than The Silver Chamber of Sorrows because many of my favourite tvb actors and actress are in it like Charmaine Sheh, Kevin Cheng and Linda Chung..
I think I will be watching dramas in this coming holiday.. hehe..

No comments: