Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Rainy Evening

My extra class during this school holiday:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 8am to 9am: English; 9am to 11am: Sejarah
In case I have forgotten, so better I write it here..
This evening about 4.30pm, it rained heavily..
So, I decided not to go to tuition..
Then I heard my sister watching DBSK's performances - Drive..
I woke up and watched again TVXQ's 2nd Live Concert 'O' in Malaysia..
I didn't really enjoy this concert because the cameraman didn't focus well and most of the time, the cameraman focused wrongly when the members were singing..
At about 5.20 pm, the rain started to stop..
I decided to go tuition and arrived there at about 5.35pm..
Finished at 7pm and came back home..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

poon, tvxq pnh live si malaysia ke? awak pergi?
wah, bagus lah awak ni poon. hujan pun awak masih pergi. :)
ye lah. pelajar pandai!
anw, awak kejam poon kejam!