Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy 5th Anniversary, 동방신기!!

Congratulations to 동방신기 for their 5th anniversary, their first debut singing Hug and O Holy Night with BoA five years ago..
I've just been their fans starting this march, and hope they will still be my top idols..
Yesterday I started to arrange 동방신기's pictures in My Pictures folder..
My sister always complain, complain and complain that the folder is always lag because there were tons of pictures..
Then only I realised that there were 2,638 pictures in 동방신기's folder.. And actually there are more than that.. Some pictures are still in zip and others in other folders.. So, I think I've saved approximately 2,800 pictures of them..
Since their contract with SM Ent. will be expired next year, but I don't wish they will end the contract like what happened to S.E.S and H.O.T before.. Both groups were so popular back then but they disbanded once the contracts had expired.. Nevertheless, Eugene and Kangta are one of my most favourite actresses and actors in Korea..
Hope they will continue the contracts or signed under different company but 동방신기 is still 동방신기 forever, forever as 5.. I think this is what most of the Cassiopeais want..

No comments: