Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008, Welcome 2009!!

My family photo..
Today is the end of 2008.. Time really flies so fast..
I've completed my high school life this year and also it has been more than a month since SPM finished.. I would not have to wear my uniforms anymore, walk back home from school and meet my classmates..
Of course my new year's wish is to achieve my goals better than last year.. Today more than yesteday or today better than yesterday.. =)
Since I couldn't update at Livejournal for the last two times, I've decided throughoutly to pause updating my Livejournal and wretch.. It's not an easy job to handle three blogs at the same time.. I don't know whether I would be continue posting at these two blogs, but I will still updating my main blog, which is panyoosung.blogspot.com..
Some more what to write.. Shall I write about Dong Bang Shin Ki? Yes!!
I couldn't believe that I'd be one of their fans.. They are the most amazing singers, they can really sing in live performances.. Last time, I just thought they were just some idols group, but they really have got the talents.. No wonder they are so popular..
And they had ended their Mirotic album promotions two days ago.. It was a fantastic performance though, and they did "protest" the Comittee of Youth bla bla, forgot the name which banned their song.. Lazy to talk more, so here are some pictures of the performance..


My most favourite part in the performance, the rapping part.. This time they didn't do the sexy chin but they had changed it to "one, gun and peace" sign.. And they stripped at the end.. The goverment banned their song, Mirotic for the lyrics "Under my skin" and they showed their skin instead.. haha..

They are also known as Tohoshinki in Japan..


And the banners that I made in this year..
And lastly, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!

No comments: