Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Currently watching drama - My Favourite

Currently, I'm watching You Are My Destiny, Loveholic, Worlds Within, The Gem of Life and When Easterly Showers Fall on the Sunny West..
Although I've been starting watching You Are My Destiny since this June or July, but I didn't really like the drama.. The storyline was actually okay but what made me iritated is this drama like promoting YoonA more.. I'm actuallly a little bit piss off when the Jang Saebyeok or Kim Saebyeok was protrayed pitifully.. She was the one who indirectly caused the death of Kim Nayoung, causing Hosae to break up with Subin, causing Hong Yeonsil and Kim Daegu to divorce, causing Hosae's mother to hate her more and etc.. And she was like, 'sorry, I don't mean it, I don't know' and like that.. But this is only my own opinion..
Stop talking about this drama, The Gem of Life is such a grand production drama.. The story is great but I think it was going to be like The Drive of Life.. High production drama, average ratings.. I did learn something through this drama.. And I actually enjoy watching how Lee Sze Kei or Ada Choi planning some evil plans.. haha.. Not evil plans but the plans that will benefit them..
And Loveholic, just started to watch it.. The drama was actually shown when I was having SPM.. I was so surprised to see how similar Kangta is to Jaejoong.. Yes, they did look similar, maybe because of their facial expression.. I don't really know how to describe it but they look so similar to me.. I like this drama more than You Are My Destiny.. This drama like other Korean dramas, about love and how the hero and heroin get through it.. Nevertheless, I'm enjoying watching this drama mainly because of Jaejoong, I mean Kangta!! What a pity, I just starting to know more about Kangta but he's serving for the military service now..
When Easterly Showers Fall on the Sunny West, such a long title.. I missed this drama a lot and starting to catch back with it.. No much comment about it, Charmaine Sheh's acting was good but for me, her role or acting was like in Maiden's Vow and The Drive of Life maybe..
And yesterday I started to watch Worlds Within a.k.a The World They Live In.. This is Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin's comeback drama after four years and two years' break from acting dramas respectively.. I've seen the viewers comment that this drama is not that interesting.. However, I'd going to watch it but I watch it on 2:30am!! And I'm pity that this drama got an average rating of 5, even worse than The Prince Hours a.k.a Goong S..

Favourite dramas

The Gem of Life

Loveholic

Worlds Within

Kangta

Jaejoong

See how similar Kangta and Jaejoong, maybe can't really see the similarities thru pictures but they did look similar to me..

No comments: