Monday, December 1, 2008

Comeback

Finally, I make a comeback after a two-month break from blogging..
There were a lot of things that happened in these two months..
I have completed my examinations, SPM last 27/11..
I have bought Mirotic version A but the poster was out ouf stock..
So frustating because I thought to change my poster on the refrigerator..
I like couldn't believe that I've completed my high school..
And then, my sister had her graduation last week at PWTC..
After SPM, everyday I went out..
The first day I hanging out was with Kenny and Keat to Petaling Street..
At first, we thought to meet some of my classmates at Central Market but we didn't end up meeting..
The first time I bargained at Petaling Street.. Bought a watch and a bag there..
Then we went to KLCC..
The next day was my class party at Sungai Congkak..
We began our journey at 8:30 am and came back at almost 5 pm..
Had a lot of fun there but I was too tired to carry the container full of rice..
My first time going there and had a so-called picnic..
We played water but the water was too cold for me..
And then, my family and I went to take family photo on Sunday..
The picture will be available end of this months..
After that, we went to Jaya Jusco.. Got a lot of discounts there..
Finally, today Keat and I went to find jobs at Ampang Point..
Just fill up the forms and wait for their calls..
Then, Arif joined us and we went to Nages' house to take some pictures that we took earlier..
After that, How joined us and went to Sungei Wang..
I hang out everyday after SPM..
Got a lot of things to do like cleaning my house and burning dvds..
Now, it's pictures' time..

Crazy pose
Arif and Nages is <3
Sir Alvin and me, my most favourite teacher all the time!!Outside PTSJIn PTSJOn the way to our tripMe in the River, sounds like Love in the Ice.. haha..The three of us playing waterAfter I've changed my clothes..Shuhada and meAin, Aisha and meMe, Mus, Belle and AnisaMe, Farah and NanaMe, Nages and FadzilahThree guys, one girl; Arif, Syakiri, Nages and me..

Part of my classmates

Credits: Me, Nages and Mus

No comments: