Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Top 12 Chart in 2009

So here are my Top 12 of KPop songs in 2009..
I actually wanted to conclude my Top 10 songs like previous year, but it just happened that there were so many nice and addicting songs in 2009.. And the girls' power in 2009 was incredibly awesome! All the songs here I really like so even the song didn't get high position in my chart (XDXD), but I definately have replayed them again and again and again..haha..
Thus, the song that top my chart goes to . . .

1. 2NE1 - I Don't Care

I usually won't listen to rookies groups, mainly because I do not know them well.. So, 2NE1's Fire wasn't really a cup of my tea but I really, really like their next hit single, I Don't Care! Believe me, you'll like this song when first heard it..
2. Jisun - Crazily in Love
Athough i didn't watch the high ratings drama, Shining Inheritance, I did listen to its OST.. And this ballad is indeed one of my top favourites.. Just can't stop replaying this song.. Nice song + nice melody = Marvellous!
3. Park Bom - You and I
Another hit single, but this one is from the main vocal of 2NE1, Park Bom.. This song is best listen during morning..haha.. This is because I usually listen to it in the morning..
4. Brown Eyed Girls - Sign
Although many people like their hit song, Abracadabra, I prefer Sign more.. The repetitive lyrics, "dot dot dot dot dot", their massage + fan dance and sophisticated apperance make their performance great..
5. Super Junior - Sorry Sorry
Sorry sorry introduced Super Junior to me.. It was actually the first Suju's song that I listen.. The repetitive lyrics, "Sorry sorry sorry sorry" just can't get out of your head and their robotic melody at first.. It just that this song is a little bit lengthen..haha..
6. SS501 - Love Like This
Wow, I really like this song when first heard it.. Everything nice! No comment.. hehe..
7. Girls' Generation - Gee
I think it'd be a little bit ridiculous if this 9-week-chart-topping song is not in my chart..haha..
Nice mv, simple outfits and I still remember that this song is being played 2763786947 times whenever I on the TV..
8. Baek Ji Young - Don't Forget
After her biggest hit, Just Like Being Shot, this Iris themesong is another must listen song by Baek Ji Young.. I especially like the first part of the song when it began with the chorus lyrics..
9. Lee Seung Gi - Let's Break Up
This guy is absolutely the guy of the year.. A funny host + great actor + wonderful singer.. A very nice ballad and his voice can melt your heart..haha..
10. 2PM - Again & Again

The hottest boy group of the year.. 2PM! Again and again, like the song title.. Just will make you to repeat the song again and again..
11. SS501 - Because I'm Stupid

The trio of SS501! A nice ballad song and the ending theme of the highly popular drama, Boys Over Flowers..
12. Davichi - 8282
The very talented duo group, Davichi.. This song when I listen more, it get addicting as it began with slow number to fast chorus..

No comments: