Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

So today is the first day of 2010!
I supposed to write a review of my life in 2009 on the 31/12/09 but it happened that I've missed the chance..hehe..
Anyway, 2009 was indeed quite a fruitful and joyful year for me..
Began in January 2009, nothing special had happened except my birthday! :D
Watched Worlds Within and Boys Over Flowers every Wednesday and Thursday from 2:30 am - 4 am.. Yes, slept at 4 am for these two days..
Basically, I just eat, sleep, online, watch tv and etc during the first two months.. Yeah, after SPM life..
I think my life started to get more exciting in March..
My SPM result was out a week before I was enlisted to NS..
I was quite satisfied for my results.. And although it has been almost a year, I must remind myself to work even harder for every exam in the future..
Then the day that I had been waiting for about half a year had arrived.. The day that I was enlisted to National Service..
I didn't think much about it, just accept that I was being chosen..
Only feel the loneliness and the things that I've got to go through when I was there..
Luckily, met some best friends there.. Especially my dorm mates.. I will never forget the days I was at there.. Learnt some things though..
Then my college life began in May.. A week before college started, I attended all the undang tests and began to learn driving..
Although the first week was quite new for me, everything else seemed to be doing fine after that..
I think 2009 was the year that I met the most friends..
Really appreciate the friendshipness.. Best friends forever!
And I also leant how to swim, although I'm still not pro in it.. But at least, better than last time..haha..
Began to adapt to college life style.. I think I must be independent enough in the future..
Somemore, Sem 1 break went to Genting with my friends.. First time in eight years I been there..
And Sem 2 starts in October until now..
So, my New Year resolution is to be doing better in everything..
Hopes the joyfulness and fruitfulness of 2009 continues to be with me in 2010 and even better.. ^^

No comments: