Monday, January 11, 2010

My 19th Birthday

Today is 1101, which is my big day..haha..
I've turn 19.. So fast..
At first, planned to meet a few secondary friends to go yum cha and also to celebrate my birthday..
Then at last there were nine of us to go TS.. Looks more like a reunion..haha..
Reached there at 11 then walked around..
After that, went to take lunch.. Really thanks to Kenny for treating us a meal..
Went to bowling after that.. I won the first round but second round, don't want to mention..haha..
After bowling, walked around and went back home..

Best Brotherz 4va..haha..

Then went to have a dinner with my family at Happy Four Seasons..
The restaurant is really nice.. With the four seasons' theme..
And the price is not so cheap nor expensive, but it'd be nicer if could be cheaper..haha..

On Sunday, went back to Klang to attend a birthday dinner..
And I became a 'cameo', thanks to them for letting me cut the other cake ^^And lastly, cut my birthday cake sharp at 12.. ^^
So, hope this will be a wonderful year for me..

No comments: