Monday, September 29, 2008

Yunho!

Yesterday, I went to Ikea and The Curve..
Went there to look at the furniture and designs..
The furnitures are quite beautiful and nice..

The Kitchen

The picture that I've taken - imaging as an interior designer
Me
Then went to Pavillion to have lunch+dinner..
I've searched for the Mirotic cd at CD-Rama and Speedy but it seems that it hasn't release in Malaysia yet..
I slept when I came back home until 11 pm..
My lunch and dinner
And then I online and saw Dong Bang Shin Ki's comeback performances..
The first one I watched was Love in the Ice..
This song is translated into Korean by my dear Changmin hyung..
Their performance are always awesome..
After that I watched Mirotic performance..
This was the first time I watch they perform Mirotic in good quality..
Their choreography are so nice and smooth and awesome!!
Yunho hyung is so outstanding in this performance..
I mean normally the lead vocals are Jaejoong hyung and Junsu hyung..
Yunho hyung is only responsible for the rapping part or some intro..
This time, I didn't feel him being overshadowed by the other members..
This makes me think of Tavia as "Lo Looi" in Moonlight Resonance which she is so outstanding..
But Jaejoong hyung seems to be a little bit overshadowed..
I don't know why but I always feel that he's not that outstanding in Korea..
Nevertheless, he's so popular around the Asia and also the world..
The last performance was Hey! (Don't Bring Me Down) which is a SMP which I watched this morning..
The performance was great but not the song..
I still don't really like Hey!
Jaejoong hyung, Changmin hyung and Yunho hyung
Besides that, there were some fancams on Dong Bang Shin Ki's attending the Chocolate show..
There's a little girl who's very talented at playing piano but unfortunately, she is blind..
I've watched the little girl playing piano before and she could play the song by just listening to it..
She played "You raise me up" and they sang it..
Although the clip was short, but the performance seems very touching..
And Yunho hyung is so caring and he gives me a "Papa" feels when he holds the girl..
He also donates 20,000,000 won for charity purpose..
He's such a kind, generous and rich guy as well..
Papa Yunho.. Don't mind if he becomes my stepfather.. hehe..
Lastly, Raymond's second album is going to release a CD+DVD version..
Raymond's second version of Your Love
Lately, there's been so many albums released..
I've been listening Linda, Raymond and Dong Bang Shin Ki's albums..
Don't think I've time to listen to S.H.E's FM..
My favourite songs for the moment are:
Linda Chung - Two Lovers' Paradise, I Don't Understand You
Raymond Lam - Love With No Regrets, Lover and Sea, The Shadow's Love Story
Dong Bang Shin Ki - Mirotic, Afterglow, You're My Melody, Flower Lady

No comments: