Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival

It's Mid-Autumn festival today..
Yesterday, my family and I went back to my grandmother's hometown in Klang..
Firstly, went to eat Bak Kut Teh..
Then visit 5 yi po's house for almost two hours before we went back home..
I also went to Times Square for a while..
The purpose I went there was to visit the idol collection shop..
There were so many collections in that shop.. I just want to buy all..
I even saw the T t-shirt, Beautiful you single, Doushitte kimi wo suki ni natte shimattandarou single, Bonjour Paris photobook, Otakara photobook and so many..
I just ended up buying a few things..
At night, I finished watching Legend of the Demigods..
This drama is just okay..
And today, went to temple and then went around Wangsa Maju area..
Lastly, Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to all!!

No comments: