Monday, September 22, 2008

The Final of Moonlight Resonance

Finally, Hong Kong and Astro On Demand has finished airing the 40 episodes of Moonlight Resonance..
This drama is very worth watching..
My most favourite character in this drama is definately "Goon Ka Chai" by Raymond Lam..
I think he has high possibility to win the Best Actor this time..
Next will be Ah Ka by Moses and "Lo Looi" by Tavia Yeung..
Just like most of the people say, Tavia's acting has improved..
And she is much better in this drama than Heart of Greed because she has chance to stand out.. But she is like a bit overshadowed by the veterans at the end because I've noticed that she didn't have much lines..
About Linda Chung, I didn't really like her that much because she cried in most of the scenes..
I still prefer her role as Seung Joy Sum in Heart of Greed..
And about Dr Ling by Bosco, I feel that his character is a little bit annoying.. Sorry Bosco..
Although Raymond was a guest star in Heart of Greed, but I like his role..
But overall, this is a very worth watching drama..

No comments: