Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tired..:(

Slept at over 1 am last nite then woke up 6:30 am this morning..
My eyes were heavy but my brain was like still working..
Insomia???
Class started at 9:30 am so need to get ready earlier two~three hours like usual..
The not so funny but also considered as a little bit funny when the English teacher gave us advices..
Thought that today was the last class for English lesson because I heard some people said so and she said we are good students so hope we will continue this good habit..
But today wasn't the last class, is just that next week we can come to the class for revision or do it at home..
Then break for 2.5 hours and attended the IA class and BMS lecture..
Finished at 5 pm then came home..
Had two cups of coffee, in order for me to stay awake but still . . .
Really really feel very tired now..
Tomorrow ME last class?
Just done the last tutorials..
Quite like this subject but the last part is still a little bit . . .
Now I know how to spell bitter.. It's 'three cross over the mouth'..
haha..
I should stop being Seung Joy Sum...
I had stop my "promotional activities" in Facebook quite early this time..
Just felt wanna to say goodbye to Facebook suddenly.. Wait for my comeback with new concepts.. wahahaha..
Going to think of the new concepts; mature boy? sexy? cutie? urban? marine? funky?
lol..

No comments: