Sunday, August 23, 2009

Juztin Kah Fai - 刘界辉


The story that I'd like to tell.. XDXD
Yesterday went to Sri Kembangan..
Guess artist performance?? I was wondering about that..
It would be great to be in Korea because if it wasn't Dong Bang Shin Ki, at least would be 2PM or Big Bang.. haha..
Then the first one to sing was Min.. At that time I was thinking whether they got invite 界辉 or not..
After she performed, automatically 界辉 came to stage and perform.. He sang a Cantonese song..
My sister knew that song.. She even sang along with hime!!
Later only I knew the song was called 下半生.. A very nice song indeed because it's in Cantonese and his 'killing point' is really to sing in Cantonese.. =D
Then I was suddenly wanna take picture with them but missed the chance..
So they went out after the three of them had performed..
I was like so upset because missed the chance to take picture with them..
Really wanna go shopping at that time to ease my sorrow.. haha.. (like Charmaine Sheh in You're Hired)
Then during the second session, before the show started, I went to the restroom..
And guess who I met..
It was 界辉!!! I was really really surprised..
Then I didn't know what to do.. Just went out of the toilet and find my sister to take the camera..haha..
But then he had gone.. So gotta wait for them to come and perform again (guess so)..
Then they really came in the Theath-reete..
So went to take picture with them.. haha..

Camwhoring
The international poseWith the ATQ champion and runner ups..And this!! =DThe main theme.. haha..

No comments: