Saturday, July 4, 2009

Stand By U | Tea for Two

Tohoshinki's latest Japanese single, Stand by U is one of my most favourite singles by them..
I like the song, Stand by U so much although Doushitte kimi wo suki ni natte shimattandarou is still the best so far.. This is my second most favourite Japanese song from them..
And I was also a little bit surprised when I found out that Tea for Two is a ballad.. Well, maybe because they usually have one ballad and one upbeat song in their singles but now they have two ballads.. I didn't count Sky in this single although it's an upbeat song (coz it's an old song; 2006 - didn't know why they released this song)..
Yea, and congrats to them for selling almost 120,000 copies in just two days.. Although they didn't gain no.1 in Oricon daily chart, but I feel that this is still a best record because they are behind the native Japanese singers and it's not easy to surpass them..
Tea for Two is also another must listen song in this single.. I just hope to purchase this single but then buying singles is not so worth as buying albums.. hehe..

No comments: