Friday, July 17, 2009

Please Be Mine

I so wanna this photobook, Please Be Mine..
It's All About DBSK season 3..
They took the pictures in Saipan..
Wish this is my XXX present for myself but ..
Anyway, college life = assignment, coursework, test and final exam!!
Now, I would like to keep record of my presentations yesterday..
The first presentation was English oral test..
Quite nervous coz I was in the first group to present and kept memorising the script.. Got lost halfway but luckily for 5 seconds like that only..
Then for the IA presentation.. It was the most relax one coz the lecturer wanted to keep it short and clear.. So we just present it the way we were..hehe..

It's me; cut the picture half coz I didn't take a personal picture of me and my friend doesn't like his picture to be publish..

No comments: