Friday, July 4, 2008

The Power of TVXQ

The bookmark

Yesterday while during Chemistry lessons, somehow Nana or Amirah saw my TVXQ’s laminated bookmarks in my pencil case..
Then they looked at it and Nana as usual praised Jaejoong that how handsome he is..
But Amirah said Changmin is the most handsome..
I agree with her.. haha..
And then, I tried to insert the bookmark into Amirah’s MTP pass..
Only one bookmark is suitable and it looked very nice in the pass..
So, I borrowed it for a day and wore it..
And then, Munirah saw it at class..
He said Yoochun is so handsome but Farahana said Jaejoong is more handsome than Yoochun..
They argued for it and asked Syuhada’s opinion.. She said Junsu is the most handsome in the picture..
Before that, they asked me and I said Changmin..
So, they were unsatisfied and asked Sharifah but she said it was Yoonho..
So funny because our answers are totally different..
Next week is Moral week..
I don’t know whether want to join the pakaian beragam or not..
I want to but I don’t know which clothes to wear..
Just now I looked around at the Khelass with Syereen but the clothes were not too suitable for me..
And tomorrow don’t know if I’ll be going to Habibah’s school or not..
She invited us but I heard that she won’t be going tomorrow..
And I couldn’t reached her.. haish..
And before I forget, today Keat treated Nages and I sandwiches and How a Teh ‘O’..
Thanks to him..
During moral time, How and Keat received Pringles and Forero Rocher from teacher and we finished them during moral time..

No comments: