Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Power of TVXQ Part 2


Today, most of the teachers and classmates went to SMAB for physics carnival..
So, many teachers didn't enter our class..
I showed Alia and Syereen 'O' - Jung.Ban.Hap performance..
They praised Dong Bang Shin Ki so much like their choreography is so smooth, they danced so nice, so handsome and so on..
After that, I also showed them the performance of Love in the Ice, Rising Sun and Purple Line besides Beautiful You PV and Last Angel PV..
I also let them to listen to some TVXQ's songs like One, You Only Love and Lovin' You..
Then they praised Hero Jaejoong on how nice his voice is..
Then Alia kept saying that she'd listened to this song before..
Most of the time we chatted and watching TVXQ!!
After school, I've got telematch.. My team members were Kent's brother, Subashini and three Form 1 students (if I'm not mistaken)..
We played 'Hoola' hoop, ping pong, hockey besides answering some nilai and definisi moral, the famous people and some general knowledge..
Our team got no 1.. So happy..

No comments: