Tuesday, December 27, 2011

MVP Song 2011

Now it's the time to recap the songs released in 2011. There are just so many new groups and new songs released every single month. Let's begin with the song of the month in January. (I don't know why my text fonts can't be in colour; only in black and white ><)

January- Someday by IU
This song is released in the first week of January 2011 and being the themesong for Dream High. The melody blends well with IU's soft voice. It is amazing as this is only a theme song; IU didn't promote this song on music programs. Others songs being promoted in January are Shy Boy by Secret and Keep Your Head Down by DBSK.
February - Black & White by G.Na
My most favourite female singer made a comeback in January with Black & White. At first, the song sounds ok, but it will be getting addicting each time listening to it for its simple lyrics and melody. Besides, Already Missing You by G.Na is also another great song of it.
March - Good Day by IU
Considering this song was released in December 2010, thus it was still awesome for me to keep playing this song after 3~4 months its release. Well, it's proven in the K-Chart where this song was still in the Top 2 and although IU made a comeback with another song, Good Day was still competing for the No.1 song. In this month, other nice songs to be listened were The Story Only I Didn't Know (IU), My Heart is Beating (K.Will) and Big Bang made their comeback with Tonight.
April - Heart to Heart by 4Minute
Frankly, I really like this song when its release but then now I don't really listen to it :S Love Song by Big Bang and Do You Know by Brave Girls were my favourites. Not to forget, Park Bom's You and I.
May - Lonely by 2NE1
One of the few title tracks from 2NE1 for their comeback in 2011. The all-kill chart toppers. I like the melody of this song and it's quite different from the song released by 2NE1. Once again, this song was not being promoted in music program as 2NE1 hadn't make their official comeback stage.
June - Ma Boy by SiSTAR19
When this song released in May, I had high anticipation for it but I felt it was just so-so. However, as I listen more to it, it really became addicting. Especially with the powerful body wave performance by SiSTAR19. Fiction by BEAST and Hands Up by 2PM were other top songs in June.
July - Boyfriend by Boyfriend
Ok, Boyfriend made their debut in May 26 but I wasn't a fan of them coz they are just too young. But what made me a super fans of them was because I watch their M!Pick Debut documentary and I found the leader, Donghyun was so funny!! And this song was also really addicting for its beat (thanks to Brave Brothers again). Ugly by 2NE1 and Goodbye Baby by miss A were my favourites too.
August - So Cool by SiSTAR
After the sub-unit group of SiSTAR19, SiSTAR finally made their comeback with So Cool. It began with 'I wanna rock, I wanna rock' and SiSTAR biting fingers haha were quite cute. Another production by Brave Brothers. The party environment was really cool! This month also, G.Na made her comeback with Top Girl.
September - There Was Nothing by Jung Yeop
The drama that I liked the most 49 Days, this is the theme song of it. I've heard it few months ago, and I found it quite slow.. But once I watch the drama, I started to like it. JYJ's In Heaven was also really nice but I played this song more hehe.
October - Don't Touch My Girl by Boyfriend
Boyfriend made their second comeback with Don't Touch My Girl. The melody is very fresh with its catchy lyrics. A song that will become addicted each time listening to it without being bored.
November - Ma Boy 2 by Electroboyz (ft Hyorin from SiSTAR)
I really don't know Electroboyz before this but thanks to Hyorin, I listen to it and I like this song after the 2nd or 3rd time playing it. Besides, I like Chakhun's voice!! Produced by Brave Brothers again, the beats and the melody of this song is very nice to listen and this is REALLY ADDICTING!! (The fourth MVP song produced by Brave Brothers)
Be My Baby by Wonder Girls and Love Generation by Lee Seunggi were my favourites too.
December - You and I by IU
The battle between IU's You and I and Boyfriend's I'll Be There. I really want to choose Boyfriend since both songs are rated 5 stars in my media player but You and I is just one rank higher in my phone. I believe that if this post were written tomorrow, I'll Be There will win haha. Anyway, it's a very nice song by IU. This means that IU has three MVP songs in this year!! The sole winner!! Congrats IU!!


No comments: