Friday, December 10, 2010

YooSung Music Award 2010 (Part One)

It's December 2010 now and I'm back to update my blog. So now I would like to share which korean artists that I like! I've decided to seperate this into three posts as it'd be very lengthy keke.

BEST SOLO SINGER
G.NA

There aren't many solo singers who debut in this year as now the trend is groups. G.Na is one of my most favourite singers as she has a very powerful vocal. Her debut track, "I'll be back off so you can live well" is my "애창국" as it can be my song of the year.



BEST GROUP NEWCOMER
SISTAR


This year is a battle between miss A and SISTAR as both groups are the most noticeable rookies. miss A have achieved much success with "Bad Girl Good Girl" but their promotion period were considered short for a rookie group for both "Bad Girl Good Girl" and "Breathe". For me, SISTAR is not lacking behind with their triple singles being released in this year, "Push Push", "Shady Girl" and "How Dare You". These triple singles are produced by the hit-maker, Brave Brothers. I really like their songs and their live performances are flawless and powerful. Hyorin is the one who born the same day, month and year as me haha.

NOMINESS OF MOST PROMISING GROUP
.
SHINee

2AM
T-ARA

BEASTmiss A

Okay, now it's Most Promising Group. This is for the group which are expected to have more success in the future.
SHINee who have won all the rookies award during their debut year is back with "Lucifer" and "Hello" after their hit "Ring Ding Dong". Their album has sold more than 100,000 copies and I really admire their efforts.
2AM who rise to popularity after their ballad song, "Can't Let You Go Even If I Die". A very powerful group with excellent singers.
T-ARA is one of the most successful rookie groups last year. Their hit songs were "Bo Beep Bo Beep" and "I go crazy because of you" is now back with "Yayaya".
I really like BEAST a.k.a B2ST ever since their debut with "Bad Girl". They're the most successful rookie boy group and most of their songs are likeable by me. BEAST even made a double comeback in October and November with "Soom" and "Beautiful".
The last nominee is miss A. Debuted under JYPE and they are of course, one of the most powerful girl group. It's amazing for a rookie group to reach #1 in less than three weeks since their debut. miss A has caused a large impact since there are two Chinese members in this group.
And the winners are
MOST PROMISING GROUP
BEAST "Mystery", "Shock", "SOOM", "Beautiful", and
miss A "Bad Girl Good Girl", "Breathe"

No comments: