Saturday, September 18, 2010

Personal Taste

While waiting for Woong-ah to air, so I'm watching this drama..
This attracted me as Yoon Eun Hye and Joo Ji Hoon were rumoured to be casting in this drama back in 2008, and it turned out that Lee Min Ho and Son Yejin to lead it..
I've watched the first episode when it aired back in April but the line was so terrible that I couldn't even managed to continue watching it keke~
The first few episodes of Personal Taste was rather boring..
It did have a nice storyline, attracting lead actors, addicting soundtracks, so I guess the problem is because of the supporting roles.. Yes, I skip all the supporting roles' parts and just watch Lee Minho and Son Yejin's parts..
Now up to episode 10, and I start to liking it more..
It is fun to watch everytime Jinho (Minho) speak formally and Gaein (Yejin) to be so clumsy..
Still, really really really really really really want to watch Woong-ah . . .
Another four more episodes for My Girlfriend is a Gumiho to end..

No comments: