Friday, November 27, 2009

QiRen Sia. . .

QiRen, I give you this honour by naming this title as your name.. haha..
Went to Sunway for the first time in my life (cheh) to bid Qiren's farewell..
So my story begins here..
Began to walk to AP around 10:30 am.. Went shopping for a while.. Waiting for them to come here to fetch me..
Then Ps called said they'll be arriving in 5 minutes..
So walk out to Ampang Puteri, easier for them to notice me! haha..
When reached there, the funny thing was all of them exclude me, applied Sun block in the car park.. LOL~~
Got some misunderstanding with the staff when buying the tickets.. >.<
After that, went to play water.. First time swimming after my cocu ended..
Still not so perfect but still can swim lor..haha..
A picture worths a thousand worth but we didn't have a waterproof camera!
So no choice, have to leave my camera in the locker..
It would be more memorable if we could capture all the moments while playing water..
Then change clothes in order to play for the non-water games..haha.. Don't know what those called..
The pirate ship (?) was horrible as it turned 360 degree!! Very, very extreme and shock me..
Check out at 6 pm.. The terrible thing was the long queue..
Wonder why they can't open more counters as they were closing..
Need to make us, customers to wait and queue.. haizh..
Then went to eat dinner at Kim Gary.. But before that, need to walk so long..
After that, went to take some pictures before going back home..
Lastly, QiRen though we have met not long, but you'd always be part of our memories.. :D

Some eye candies to share..

No comments: