Friday, October 2, 2009

The Vineyard Man

Although it's not a new drama, but I just started to watch it..
The Vineyard Man is indeed a very worth watching drama.. hehe..
It's about Yoon Eunhye who was a fashion designer but due to some circumstances, her grandpa will inherit his vineyard to her under one condition - works at the vineyard for a year..
It's quite funny to watch Yoon Eunhye adjusting her city lifestyle to rural lifestyle..
Made me a little bit think of myself.. haha..
First time watching Oh Manseok's acting and now also watching his airing drama, Everybody Cha cha cha or Jolly Widows but I didn't chase that drama..
Now is already 2nd October but I can't feel that this year is going to end..
Perhaps new semester is starting next Monday so don't have the feelings that 2009 is going to end.. Quite a lot of things happened in this year though but time seems to fly really, really fast..

포도밭 그사나이, 재미있는.

No comments: