Saturday, May 23, 2009

College life

So, I have started my college life last May 18th..
It was a mass call on the first day..
Two seniors were the emcees and they introduced all the events that will happen during the orientation week..
Then the V.I.P arrival, he was Datuk Ong Ka Ting.. I was quite surprised because the person that I always watched him on TV appeared in front of me..
Lastly, the seniors of each course brought us to see the Dewan Kuliah (DK) that we would go on the next day..
I was even more surprised to find out the number of people taking Diploma in Accounting.. There are almost 900 students!! Even more than twice of KKB..
On Tuesday, I listened to one of the lecturers explaining the course; what to study in D.A.C, the exams format and etc..
Then Wednesday got Society Day..
Went there about 8:30am and met CK and CW.. Went to see the co-curiculum booths..
I began to queue to make my student ID card at 10:30 am..
And I finished making my ID at 1:15 pm..
See? I WAITED FOR 2 HOURS AND 45 MINUTES JUST TO MAKE THE STUDENT ID!!
The funniest thing for me on that day was I left alone while waiting for the lrt..
CW and CK got in the train and when I tried to enter, suddenly the door closed..
Then I need to sms CW to ask him wait for me at the next station..
Thursday had four hours ceramah.. The lectures taught us how to study, mind-mapping and etc..
And lastly, Friday I didn't go to college because got sports and telematch.. But I was not feeling well for the whole day.. =(

And today, I just signed up Facebook to do a test.. So I belong to the Wonder Girls!! Ok la coz they are my most favourite Korean group..

No comments: